Organizational Excellence &
TRAINING PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR:
MANAGERS & SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM PREPARING THEM FOR BUSINESS PROCESS OPTIMIZATION AND PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENT.
PRODUCITIVTY POWER STEERING PROGRAM:
(FOR C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES – CEO, CFO, COO, SENIOR MANAGERS DEPARTMENT MANAGERS, BRANCH MANAGERS & LEADERSHIP STAFF) – 24 Contact Hours.
This 24 hour course looks at productivity enhancement for your business by looking at three of the most effective process improvement tools: Gap Analysis, Internal Audits and Lean.
You will begin by learning the skills that you need to perform an effective gap analysis that will solve problems, improve processes, and take your project, department, or organization to the next level. Then you will learn how business processes can help you improve your company’s bottom line by providing a higher level of quality and consistency for your customers. Lastly, you will receive the foundation to begin implementing Lean process improvement tools in your workplace.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Recognize the vital role processes play in a business
• Develop a vision to guide process improvement
• Understand how to design or enhance an existing process using the business process life cycle
• Construct a process map
• Perform a what-if analysis to improve your processes
• Implement and monitor process changes
• Define the term “gap analysis”
• Identify different types of gap analyses
• Perform all stages of the gap analysis process
• Create a gap analysis report
• Use a variety of tools and techniques to eliminate waste and redundancies
• Understand process audits and the audit methodologies necessary with internal process auditing
• Describe the five critical improvement concepts
• Prepare for and complete a basic 5-S
The REWARDS of
Your organization is in constant competition and faces threat from other companies, disruptive
technologies, and changing norms.
Optimizing business processes offers many benefits that can help businesses stay afloat in the tidal waves of change such as:
– Market compliance
– Streamlined operations
– Reduced risks
– Well-utilized resources
– Assured quality
– End-to-end visibility
Business process optimization can be the secret to navigating the rough seas of the industry.
4x founder | Startup Trainer & Business Coach | Multiple Global Technology Award Winner | Chartered Certified Accountant (U.K) with 17 Years Management & Leadership Experience in Top MNC’S including PepsiCo.(USA), PwC, Uber, Delivery Hero, eMalls U.K, Talabat (UAE) and many more | Member of International Trade Council – USA & Think Tanks – STEP UAE.
Book a Session for your team before 10th of April 2022 and get $1000 Discount